For Immediate Release:
THE FRIENDS OF HEUBLEIN TOWER, INC is pleased to announce the dates and confirmed bands for HIKE TO THE MIC VII – Music and Arts Happening returning to the Heublein Tower, Talcott Mountain State Park – AUGUST 21 & 22, 2021 from 10 am to Sunset both days.
This donation suggested event will reward those who journey the trails through Talcott Mountain State Park to the Heublein Tower with great musical entertainment, fantastic food and the “royal view” from one of Connecticut’s premier destinations.
Performers for HIKE TO THE MIC VII are: QUINN SULLIVAN, WILL EVANS, ONE TIME WEEKEND, ATLAS GRAY, WATERMELON FUNK, AMONG THE ACRES, THE NEW MOSAIC, WINKLER, POSSM, KC SISTERS, CORI & THE MUSIC, KAIS & DOLLZ, DOWNRIGHT FAMILY BAND and CHRIS CASEY curating our Sunday Morning Jazz session.
Connecticut artist COREY PANE will also be live painting throughout the event.
Food vendors include Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream, Harry’s Bishop Corner Pizzeria, Blue Elephant Trail Thai, and Beau’s Burger Shack who will be grilling burgers and dogs in the Eisenhower Pavilion. Special brunch menu Sunday morning too. A fantastic raffle is also planned. All proceeds from the Hike to the Mic will benefit the restoration and enhancement of the Heublein Tower.
The Heublein Tower in Talcott Mountain State Park is unquestionably one of the most unique settings in New England for a concert event and will once again provide the perfect back drop for the seventh annual Hike to the Mic on August 21 & 22, 2021.
Key sponsors for the Hike to the Mic VII are:
- Telefunken Elektroakustik – a world-wide leader in microphone technology
- Stanley Black & Decker – for those who make the world
- Benistar – employee benefit plans
- Carol Presutti & Friends International / Berkshire Hathaway Home Services – trust them to bring you home
- Fitzgerald’s Foods – Simsbury’s best market
- The Children’s Club House – the best area day care
- Norcom Insurance – serving all your business and personal needs
- Mitchell Auto Group – Connecticut’s finest auto dealer
- Northwest Community Bank, your community bank
- Electec – election services
- BirdCode– respect the Code
- SpiralX Media– serving your online needs
- Brewery Legitimus – your local craft brewery in the heart of New Hartford, CT.
Also, on board as sponsors of Hike to the Mic VII are: Harvey & Lewis Opticians, CRS Landscape & Excavation, ENE Realty, Victory Pictures, Tower Energy, The Peter M. Baker Agency, Richman Business Brokerage & Insurance, Harvest Properties, Robbins Hard Wood Flooring, Capital Funding Solutions, Robert & Susan Davey, Harvest Properties, Zelman Real Estate, Songwriter’s Dream, Case & Case, P.C, WEBITT Media and Fatty’s Skis and Snowboards.
Please check out www.hiketothemic.com for the latest info about the event.
The Friends of Heublein Tower, Inc is a non-profit preservation society, established in 1984, for the purpose of restoring for public use the state-owned Heublein Tower landmark to its original and authentic 1914 splendor. By providing time, talent and financial assistance, the Friends of Heublein Tower supplement the state of Connecticut’s efforts in restoring, improving and interpreting the Heublein Tower and its surrounding grounds. The restored Tower serves as a museum and a place of learning, gathering and exploration for the educational and social benefit of those who visit.